Friday, September 7, 2012

Breathe

Seriously isn't this great to hear!  In a world where we are convinced that we must constantly be striving, striving, striving doesn't it feel wonderful to hear this.  I know I personally at times feel useless if I am not "contributing."  The pressure we put on ourselves is often overwhelming.  Who tells us that we are nothing if we can't do?  Never mind who is telling us because what is more important is why do we choose to believe it?  If I can't "do" or "be" for you well then guess what it doesn't make me any less valuable.


~ Always surround yourself with people who believe in you, know your worth and make you better; and in return give them the best of you ~
Dancing with the Divine Intuitive Healing

These images really spoke to me today, I copied them from   http://www.facebook.com/DancingWithinTheDivine  Be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment