Friday, August 3, 2012

Pillow Talk

   Can someone please explain why out of all the places there is to lay that my sweet little feline friend just has to plop her fat little butt down on my pillow?
   I decided that today would be a great day to dedicate a post to my most loyal friend for the past 13 years.  I love her like crazy even though she truly is one crazy cat!  However, her loyalty is something that still makes me so glad to have her in my life.  There is no question as to whose cat she is and who she loves the most.  No matter who is around she always makes it clear that I am who she has chosen to be her best friend.  You can give her treat after treat if you want and feed her until she bursts but she will never let you believe for one second that you have replaced me.
   She is getting older now and I can tell it in the way she moves and acts.  She is still quite active though to be 15 years old!  She was already over a year 1/2 old when I got her out of the animal shelter and she has been with me for over 13 years.
  Here she is plopping her stinky, little kitty butt right on my pillow.  Thanks, I guess there is one more load of laundry to do today you little brat!

No comments:

Post a Comment